The information we gather, and what we do with it
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail or through our feedback forms, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested when we have your permission.
- If it is necessary to share your information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law, Hermes Technologies Ltd. will comply.
- As a User of Hiredhelp.ie, Hermes Technologies Ltd. requires information that identifies you. Hermes Technologies Ltd. uses collected and personal information about you for the following general purposes: products and services provision, troubleshooting problems, billing, billing disputes, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. On occasion we use email addresses or other contact information to contact Users to ask them for their input on our services.
- We may also use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse Site usage, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize the Site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customised experience while using the Site.
- We aggregate and anonymize information including (but not limited to) provider type; services offered; reviews; profile criteria, average activity timestamps; locations; and disclose and sometimes publish or report on such information in a non-identifiable manner. However, in these situations, we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you, your team, your team members, your organisation, your activities, or any other entity.
Your use of other people's information
In order to facilitate the services provided by the Site, the Site allows you to access (sometimes personal) information about other people. For example, you may use the Site to learn about a babysitters age, contact details and location.
- You agree not to replicate this information or use it for any commercial purposes
- You agree that the indemnity you give to us in the Terms of Service applies to any non-compliance by you with the foregoing.
Other Information Collectors
- Since we do not control the information use, collection or disclosure policies of third parties, you are subject to their privacy policies. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
What we do with cookies
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are required to use the Hiredhelp.ie service fully.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Hiredhelp.ie. This involves the hosting of data, including personal information, on servers operated by those hosting companies. Hermes Technologies Ltd. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Hiredhelp.ie application.
- We may use the services of affiliates, subsidiaries and unrelated service providers in the operation of the Site, and may disclose personal information to them in the course of our use of their services.
- Information that we collect may be stored or processed outside of Ireland, and may therefore be subject to the legal jurisdiction of those countries.
- Hiredhelp.ie uses the third-party services of 'Realex Payments' to collect, control, process, and store debit/credit card details. Hermes Technologies Ltd. does not store a copy of your debit/credit card number.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with requests from legal bodies or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. strives to protect your personal information. For security of transactions, we offer the choice of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts all information you send to us electronically. The encryption process protects your information, by scrambling it before it is sent to us from your computer. Once Hiredhelp.ie receives your transmission, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our system.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified or by placing a prominent notice on the Hiredhelp.ie website.